This is one of my favorite Paleo dinners because it’s so fast and easy! If I know I’m going to have a late night at work I will sometimes cut up the kielbasa, pepper and onion, toss them in two bags (veggies in one, meat in the other) and put them in the fridge so it’s already done when I get home.
Kielbasa Stir Fry
- 2 packs kielbasa (I use Hillshire Farms)
- 2 bell peppers
- 2-3 onions
- 2 tbsp olive oil (I use my garlic infused olive oil)
- Spices of your choice (I always use red pepper flakes but I’ve also been known to throw in garlic salt, cayenne powder and whatever else is speaking to me)
- Cut up the kielbasa, peppers and onions. This can be done in the morning to reduce the amount of work later.
- Heat olive oil in a good sized skillet and toss in the kielbasa. Cook it until it starts to brown then add in the peppers and onion.
- Stir in spices and cook for 5-10 minutes (depending on how crunchy you want your veggies to be).
- Enjoy! My husband and I get 3 large servings from this.