This is a great make-ahead meal because it goes in a pan so no prep and no dishes the night you make it! It’s also a very simple recipe so you don’t have to go out and buy a ton of stuff.
Italian Chicken & Broccoli
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 cups frozen broccoli
- 6-8 tbsp butter or ghee
- 1 packet Good Seasons Zesty Italian Dressing Mix
- Lay chicken breasts and broccoli in aluminum baking pan.
- Place 1-2 tbsp butter or ghee on each chicken breast.
- Sprinkle packet of Italian dressing mix over the top of the broccoli and chicken.
- Write on top of lid: “Thaw in fridge and bake uncovered at 350 degrees on top shelf for 30 minutes. Increase oven temp to broil and bake an additional 10 minutes.”
Note: I’ve done this meal in 3 different sizes. Just scale the ingredients up or down depending on how much chicken and broccoli you are using. The packet of Zesty Italian Dressing will do one large pan or one small and one medium pan (see picture).